Advancing health and well-being
for the benefit of humankind
Who We Are
EbMCsquared CIC is a non-profit, community interest company (CIC) dedicated to advancing health and well-being for the benefit of humankind. It realises this mission via the following initiatives:
- World Council for Health: A global coalition of health-focused and civil society groups that seeks to broaden public health knowledge and sense-making through science and shared wisdom.
- BiRD International: An initiative advocating for Ivermectin and other safe established medicines and supplements to be used to prevent and treat Covid around the world.
- Source: An online platform focused on sovereign empowerment for individuals and their communities, including health and well-being.
- World Ivermectin Day: An annual event raising awareness of Ivermectin as a safe, effective, repurposed drug, with presentations, case studies and community contributions from around the world. Two have been held so far in 2021 and 2022.
- Better Way Conference: An annual conference bringing together a global audience of hundreds of people in-person and thousands more online to explore solutions to some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Our Activities & Finances
With your help, we’re forging a better way for health that puts people before profit.
When you browse through our achievements in this report, we hope you are pleased with what we have managed to accomplish in just a year.
I am incredibly proud of our deeply committed team of volunteers and staff as they expose questionable practices in global health, champion good science and evidence-based medicine, and shine a bright light on positive health solutions.
Despite the many obstacles thrown at us at every step, we have managed to get our messages heard and seen by millions of people around the world. These messages have quite literally saved lives and continue to do so.
All this takes tremendous effort, creativity and resources – but as you will see in this report, the impact is monumental. We are truly grateful to all of you who have donated to our causes over the last year. None of this would have happened without you.
Your kind contributions will ensure that we continue to stand up for what is right.
With warm wishes
Dr. Tess Lawrie
EbMCsquared CIC year end accounts ending 31 March 2022
Download the account summary here